2.10.2012

February 10 on 10

Substitute teaching.  My right-now gig.  Which I happen to love.  Most days.  I'll be the first to admit there are THOSE days.  Yet, the laughs are never in short supply.  Their antics only more ridiculous than the last.  The stories seemingly endless.  Recent happenings?  

-- Put brewing rumors to rest.  Mr. Eng and I are INDEED married.
-- Sent a singing sensation to the office.  No, you can't sing "I'm Sexy & I Know It" at school.
-- Clarified Bigfoot's existence has yet to be proven.  Please think of another example. 
-- Confiscated one bouncy ball.  You may have it back at the end of the day.  
-- Confiscated two sets of Pokemon cards.  You may have them back at the end of the day.
-- Listened intently to weekend plans.  Wow, your mom is going to have a baby on Saturday?!

My theme for February.  Substitute teaching.  Moments snapped in a recent classroom.  10 photos on the 10th day of the month.  Actually, 11 photos this go around.  Couldn't help myself.  Enjoy.   


preparations.



comfy.



organized.



ambitious. 



Hogwarts.



essentials.



Seuss.



jewelry. 



piled.



hearts.



create.